Here Is Your Ticket To Learning WordPress And Web Design From The Experts
Have you ever dreamed about starting your own web design business, but just didn’t know where or how to get started?
Are you eager to learn valuable and highly marketable skills to increase your income, and you’re looking for someone to provide the training ?
Would you like to know the essential steps you need to take to implement social media strategies?
If you answered “YES” to the above questions, then WebDesign.com Membership is for you!
At WebDesign.com they believe that education and knowledge are the best ways to develop yourself or your business…and they are using some of the top experts in web development, WordPress, branding, marketing, social media, and public relations to deliver that education and knowledge to you.
Here are the types of training courses offered by WebDesign.com…..
WordPress Developer Courses - These are the premier developer focused courses that use WordPress as the backbone and platform of all development projects. These are advanced, intensive and comprehensive live training events geared to give developers the necessary tools to develop solid websites.
BluePrint Basics - These are “From Scratch to Launch in 2 Hours” courses. Attendees go step by step through the entire process of setting up a site, installing the right plugins, modifying the theme, and preparing for launch. Types of sites include: blog, corporate, educational, photoblogging, group sites, multisites, ecommerce, and more.
BluePrint Advanced - These are “From Sketch to Code in 2+ Hours” courses. Attendees go step by step from the sketching of a layout on paper, to the implementation in Photoshop, to the development of the theme.
Plugin Focus - This is the series of classes focused on WordPress plugins. How to use them and which ones to use for which projects. Plugins covered range from Gravity Forms to Shopp to BackupBuddy to Widget Logic to Spectacu.la Page Widget. From the most popular plugins to plugins you may have never heard of, WebDesign.com brings you only the best.
Freelance Focus - This series of classes focuses on the skills, tools, and requirements of running a successful freelance business. From dealing with clients, to billing issues, to marketing, to writing, to contracts, to providing resources and more.
Additional Classes - WebDesign.com also provides one-off courses. Examples: How to use Builder. How to use WordPress. Using Custom Post Types. How to perform A/B testing with WordPress. Dealing with Analytics.
Don’t see what you are looking for above? Have you looked for training on a specific topic but can’t find it? Let WebDesign.com know. They like to provide WebDesign.com members with the training that they want and need.
Here are some of the courses that have been or will be offered by WebDesign.com…..
- Blogging Your Way to Professional Success…12/09
- Cracking the Gravity Forms Code
- Design Hacks Workshop
- How to Make Your Website the Marketing Hub of Your Business
- iThemes Builder Advanced Training
- Project Management Workshop
- SEO, The Power of the Builder Theme
- Starting a Successful Freelance Web Design Business…12.09
- WD Developer Course…Summer 2010
- Web Design with WordPress…12/09
- WebDesign.com Consultants Course
- WP Developer Training (Day 1)
- WP Developer Training (Day 2)
- Plugin Focus Series
- BluePrint Courses
- Convert your site to Builder
Here are some of the teleseminars that have been presented by WebDesign.com…..
- BluePrint Basics – PhotoBlogging
- BluePrints: Building Corporate Websites
- BuddyPress for Dummies
- ColorZilla, FireFox Addon Video Tutorial
- Copywriting with Ray Edwards
- Finetuning Your WP Backup Strategy
- FireBug, FireFox Addon Video Tutorial
- Flexxing Your Flexx
- Gravity Forms Intro
- Installing WordPress Locally
- Plugin Focus, BackupBuddy
- Plugin Focus, Rotating Images
- Plugin Focus, Tabber Widget
- Pricing For Your Work and Worth
- Shopp Plugin Introduction
- Sitemapping in Web Design
- Social Media Consulting
- WordPress 3.0 Features Overview
- WordPress Security with Brad Williams
As you can see, there is a ton of advanced training being offered that will move you into the ranks of “WordPress Expert”.
Check out how you can advance your career by taking advantage of the training being offered at WebDesign.com University